Hello!

Say hello here!

Hello!

Postby PNKlett » Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:46 pm

Hello, My name is Paul. I bought my first PCjr around '83 or '84. I worked for IBM in Endicott,NY(including 6 months temp.) around 4 1/2 years. I worked in manufacturing then went to the warehouse. I worked in the Owego Plant for 6 months in '83, where I did goverment work. I left for medical reasons. But that's not important.

I hope to learn from everybody in the Forums, more of what I already know and learned over the years. Thanks again.

Paul
PNKlett

Re: Hello!

Postby Brutman » Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:47 pm

Hi Paul,

Welcome to our quiet little corner of the 'net.

I spent 3.5 years of my life driving past Endicott on the way to school north of Syracuse. And then I wound up at IBM too, but at the Rochester location.

Do you have anything interesting/unusual on your machines?

Mike
Brutman
Site Admin

Re: Hello!

Postby PNKlett » Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:21 am

Mike, Hi! No I just have the usual setup: Jr. , Montor, 640K. Nothing special, but I like what I have.

I watch Ebay to see if there is anything interesting.

Do you have a computer club in Rochester?
In Endicott, I would take home 2 floppy cases of 5.25 floppies to copy or just play around with for around 3 days and then return them.

I remembered I do have Jr. stuff boxed in a closet. One day I have to go through them and see what I have.

Louie Levy sent me some stuff. I'm waiting for DOS 2.1 and 5.0 from him.

I PM Alan about the jrIDE, he just has to PM me back about the payment. I like to see what my Jr. can do.

Paul
PNKlett

Return to Introductions