mTCP 2020-03-07 Release Notes
This is a tiny release but there were some bug fixes that I didn't want to sit on, so here we are.
- Check the malloc return codes in UDP.CPP; this was missed twice. (Thanks to Simon Howard for alerting me to this.)
- Pkttool needs to check before calling extended packet driver functions. (Thanks to Seth Simon for alerting me to this.)
- Spdtest crashes if MTU is less than 1500 bytes. (Also thanks to Seth for alerting me to this.)
- Ping return codes are now more expressive. (Also thanks to Simon for requesting this.)
- Pkttool return codes are now documented.
- Spdtest dumps more statistics to help with performance debugging. It also warns about suboptimal MTU settings.